Jobs with KAPE
KAPE seeks a full-time Project Finance and Admin Officer
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education (KAPE), a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks a National Candidate to fill the position of a full-time Project Finance and Admin Officer based in Ratanakkiri Province. KAPE is a well-established local NGO working across Cambodia to develop the capacity of schools and communities to fulfil the right of every child to have a good quality and effective education. The position will be placed in a new project known as, “Enhancing Quality Learning for Out of School Children” (EQUAL), supported by Plan International Cambodia. This project is to be implemented in 13 Primary Schools and 2 Lower Secondary Schools over a period of 2.5 years starting from January 2022. The candidate should have excellent knowledge of primary and secondary education and a strong training background.
- Record advance, settle advance, transfer fund, expenditure, and other transactions in Quickbook system
- To ensure that all document review are proper corrected
- Post all transactions in Quickbooks
- Cut/follow outstanding advance of staffs by each donor by month and keep the documents of outstanding advance in folder
- Remind KAPE staff about the outstanding advance that they are late to liquidate
- Control all payments that program and administrative departments submitted to KAPE
- Oversee cash on hand and cash in bank, manage bank transactions including cash deposit and withdrawal.
- Add customer and vendor in Quickbooks system
- Adjust transaction as necessary and with proper authorization
- Print ledger Account, Trial Balance and Balance sheet of each donors
- Prepare profit and loss accounts statement of all donors in Kape.
- Export data from Quickbooks to Excel
- Back-up and restore data of Quickbooks each week in CD and computer
- Review/Prepare time sheet of office staff
- Create class list of new donors in Quickbooks system
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare quarterly report
- Memorized report and voucher
- Good communication with all departments in Kape, Partners and ministry
- Work closely with program, admin, community, LSS and Clusters
- Good attitude with all staff in KAPE, community, LSS and cluster
- Make monthly work plan to Senior Finance Officer at the beginning of the month
- Perform other tasks as might be determined by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administrative in the major Accounting and Finance or Relevant Degree level Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Finance position
- Knowledge of financial systems and implementing internal controls
- Confident/proficient in the use of QuickBooks - with advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience working in NGO is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in English is an advantage
- Flexibility and teamwork orientated.
- Women are strongly encouragement
Interested applicants may submit cover letter and CV (max 4-5 pages), specifying 3 references, to: Mr. Chuon Saran, HR/Admin Manager (email@example.com) and CC: technical Adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org). KAPE Main Office in Kampong Cham Province. Tel: 012 752 553, 096 464 7777.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis with a deadline before 16 January 2022 at 5:00PM. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Salary will be based on Candidates ’qualifications and previous work history. KAPE is committed to Child Protection. We reserve the right to terminate employment of staff, should background checks reveal that children may be at risk.
Salary will be based on Candidates’ qualifications and previous work history.
The Agency encourages women, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities to apply for all KAPE positions.
6Higher Education Institutions