Widely regarded as a leader in formal education in Cambodia, KAPE has benefitted tremendously over the years from the skills and expertise contributed by volunteers from all over the world.
In anticipation of another phase of significant growth, we are developing an Volunteer Inventory of skilled resources who can provide their expertise in-country for periods of six months to two years, or as e-volunteers in the following areas:
- Best practices in formal and informal education (including STEM and scholarships)
- Early childhood care and development
- Education policy development and advocacy
- Communications and stakeholder engagement
- Governance and strategic planning
- Project cycle management capacity building
- Organizational change management
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Library management best practices
- Monitoring and evaluation
If you have expertise in any of these areas, we would like to hear from you. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your interest and please include your resume. We will respond to all inquiries and will keep your resume in our Volunteer Inventory so that we can match skills and requirements when the need arises.
Thanks for your interest in KAPE!