School Accreditation Coordinator
Kampuchean Action to Promote Education, a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks qualified Cambodian nationals to fill the position of School Accreditation Coordinator within the New Generation School Initiative. NGSI is a ground-breaking reform funded by the MoEYS and the Franks Family Foundation (FFF). This program supports the implementation of autonomous public schools (sometimes known as Charter Schools) within the state education system. Schools completing a 3-year development cycle must undergo a rigorous process of accreditation using standardized criteria in order to become full-fledged New Generation Schools that are recognized as such by the MoEYS. The current position requires a Cambodian National who can greatly expand the NGS accreditation system as the number of schools applying for accreditation increases.
The agency welcomes both Cambodian men and women to apply for this position as well as candidates who are physically challenged or who come from ethnic minority groups. Expressions of interest should be received by 3 August 2020.
- Master’s Degree in Education
- At least 5 years of experience in working in Cambodia’s public education system or related experience
- Experience in the development and implementation of charter schools or academies overseas
- Strong leadership skills and dynamic creativity in leading a team of accreditors
- Strong organizational skills
- Training ability and experience in undertaking school assessments
- High motivation levels and interest in professional development
- High proficiency in the use of technology to organize and process information
- Advanced English language skills to facilitate communication with expatriate advisers and donor
The turnaround for applications for this position is quite tight and applications must be submitted on or before 03 August 2020 at 5:00PM. Certificates need not be provided at this time. Candidates are encouraged to keep CVs to 3 pages or less. Please ensure that acronyms are spelled out. Interested applicants may submit cover letter and CV to:
Attention: Mr. Chuon Saran (HR); Accreditation Coordinator Position, c/o KAPE, Central New Generation School Office, c/o Sisovath HS, Daunh Penh, Phnom Penh or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this position should be addressed to Mr. Kurt Bredenberg, Sr. Technical Adviser email@example.com
2,806គ្រូបង្រៀន / នាយក