Provincial Coordinator (1 position wanted)
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education (KAPE), a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks a National Candidate to fill the position of a full-time Provincial Coordinator, based in Kampot Province. KAPE is a well-established local NGO working across Cambodia to develop the capacity of schools and communities to fulfil the right of every child to have a good quality and effective education. The position will be placed in a new project known as, Consortium for Sustainable Alternatives and Voice for Equitable Development (CO-SAVED), supported by the European Union (EU). This project is to be implemented in 70 Primary Schools and 18 Lower Secondary Schools over a period of four years starting from January 2021. Applying candidates should have an excellent knowledge of primary and secondary education and a strong training background.
Roles of Provincial Coordinator in Summary: This position is a part of the education and wash teams responsible for the technical quality of project implementation. The selected candidate will provide technical advice to other technical staff of the project to ensure the project is effectively and efficiently implemented based on the project contract as well as global and EU standards. The selected candidate will also be responsible for contributing to the donor report.
- Oversee staff performance and the implementation of activities of school clusters as well as pre-primary, primary, and secondary schools regularly.
- Provide capacity building support to team members, District Offices of Education, cluster school directors, pre-primary, primary, and secondary school directors to ensure they have the ability to implement project activities.
- Communicate and liaise with POE, DOE and local authorities (province, district, commune and community), school administrators, and other partners in order to achieve project objectives.
- Develop and coordinate project work plans for monthly coordination meetings with the project team, partners and donor.
- Provide guidance to team members on reporting and financial reporting processes and ensure that all procedures are followed.
- Provide data, reports, data on project outcomes and report any related issues in implementation to the education and wash team in order to prevent reoccurrence.
- Monitor and oversee the budget expenditure in schools and other expenditures in Kampot Province
- Support and work closely with project partners, including Aide Et Action (AEA), Bandos Komar (BK), Buddhism Social Development Action (BSDA), and Association of Municipalities, Districts, Communes & Sangkats (AMDCS-Kampot), as well as some other partners to achieve project activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education Management or equivalent experience
- At least three years’ working experience with an NGO in the education sector
- At least three years’ demonstrated experience in project planning and implementation
- Experience with project finance/administration management
- Excellent supervisory, coordination, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the problems of school dropouts and educational quality is highly desirable
- Computer literate (word, excel, power point, email and internet, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to speak both Khmer and English (written and spoken)
Applications not following these indications will not be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 31 March 2021, 5:00PM.
If you want PDF file, please click the announcement below to download:
2,806គ្រូបង្រៀន / នាយក