Jobs with KAPE
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education (KAPE), a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks a National Candidate to fill the position of a full-time M&E Officer, based in Kampot Province. KAPE is a well-established local NGO working across Cambodia to develop the capacity of schools and communities to fulfil the right of every child to have a good quality and effective education. The position will be placed in a new project known as, Consortium for Sustainable Alternatives and Voice for Equitable Development (CO-SAVED), supported by the European Union (EU). This project is to be implemented in 70 Primary Schools and 18 Lower Secondary Schools over a period of four years starting from January 2021. The candidate should have excellent knowledge of primary and secondary education and a strong training background.
Roles of the M&E Officer in Summary: This position is a part of the M&E, impact and visibility team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing monitoring and data collection schedules to oversee the proper implementation of the project, ensure that all project indicators are being monitored regularly and that data collection is occurring regularly. The chosen candidate will assist the Provincial Coordinator to develop standard monitoring tools in Khmer and English and track project progress to ensure timely delivery of outputs and training in target schools.
- Work with the Education Specialist, Provincial Coordinator and other staff to develop the integration of Work Plans with M&E Plans.
- Assist the project to develop standard monitoring tools in Khmer and English for quarterly/annual reports and track project progress to ensure timely delivery of outputs.
- Ensure that all project indicators are being monitored regularly and that data collection is occurring regularly.
- Work with project staff to collect baseline/endline data & other information in accordance with project indicators.
- Review, clean, and enter all data collected from project field offices using standardized spreadsheets & databases.
- Collect and store all MoEYS EMIS Data and relevant Educational Research Data.
- Train project staff and relevant stakeholders in use and management of the monitoring and evaluation system
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Information Management, IT, education, development) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in data management and analysis as well as the development of databases.
- Demonstrated experience in designing/developing a monitoring and evaluation framework, system, strategy and tools for M&E operation.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Access and related software such as Google Form, SPSS, Epi-Info, Tangerine, and STATA.
- Knowledge and skills in statistics, qualitative and quantitative data management, and research.
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management and result-based programming.
- Ability to monitor all project implementation based on indicators agreed with the donor.
- Ability to work well in the state education system and with school directors.
- An ability to communicate well in both Khmer and English is a strong advantage.
- Experience in educational research or M&E with a development organization is an asset.
Applications not following these indications will not be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 31 March 2021, 5:00PM.
If you want PDF file, please click the announcement below to download:
6Higher Education Institutions