Jobs with KAPE
Quality and Governance Officer
Kampuchea Action Promote Education, a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks a qualified national candidate as Quality and Governance Officer based in Kampong Chhnang Province, activities in 22 schools, in a BMZ and WeWorld supported project called Reinforcing Education and Employment Access through Community Participation (REEACP) and Reinforcing Education Access with Community Help (REACH V).
The Quality & Governance Office will provide assistance to Provincial Coordinator of each sub-office, to ensure that activities adhere component intended and to carry out the program work plan and meet objectives of each component. The quality and governance officer will work closely with project team and government counterparts for the implementation of all component activities.
- Provide technical support to schools for planning and implementation of technical interventions
- Provide training for the Computerized Database for Schools in coordination with the IT Officer and WeWorld staff
- Improving Learning Environments in all target Schools
- Train, coach and monitor teachers in creating and producing teaching aids to support teacher teaching
- Work with DTMT and cluster directors to facilitate Thursday technical meetings
- Train DOE Staff in data collection and analysis with Digitalized Tools (DTMT digitalized tool)
- Provide capacity building support to School Support Committees and commune councils around the development of their School Annual Activity Plan.
- Assist with monitoring and evaluation efforts focused on improved quality and management
- Monitor and oversee the operation of all activities pertaining to school development using both formal and informal assessment instruments
- Assist with conducting surveys relating to the identification and establishment of a baseline and indicator update
- Provide capacity building for teachers, literacy coaches, school directors, and DOE on use of tablets in students’ learning
- Support WeWorld’s sponsorship program, working with the WeWorld Sponsorship Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Education
- 3 years’ experience of working at Education level
- Experience working within the national education system
- Ability to relate well to Government counterparts
- Previous experience in CFS interventions in primary schools
- Ability in Microsoft office packages such as Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate in English an advantage
Previous experience with quality and governance related school issues is an advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Hiring decisions will be made without prejudice to gender. KAPE is committed to child protection. We reserve the right to terminate employment of staff should background checks reveal that children may be at risk.
The salary scale will range from $600-$670 based on the previous background.
Interested candidates should submit their CV (maximum 3 pages) and three (3) references, no later than 31st, August 2022, at 5:00 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview at the KAPE Office in Kampong Cham.
Attention: KAPE Main Office: Provincial Teacher Training College, Kampong Cham Town, Kampong Cham Province or email Mr. Chuon Saran HR\Admin Manager, Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CC: Mr. TomTitona Project Manager (email@example.com) and Mr. Mia Sarith (firstname.lastname@example.org) Subject Heading: BMZ and REACH V Project Tel: 012 752 553 and 096 464 7777.
6Higher Education Institutions