News & Events
The 2nd Virtual Cambodia International Conference on Mentoring EducatorsDate : 2021-11-15
The New Generation Pedagogical Research Center (NGPRC) of the National Institute of Education (NIE) is organizing “The 2nd Virtual Cambodia International Conference on Mentoring Educators”, under the main theme: “Mentoring on STEAM Education”, which will be held from November 15 to 17, 2021. The conference will be held in cooperation with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MOEYS) and Kampuchea Action to Promote Education (KAPE).
- The purpose of the CICME-2021 conference is to examine various mentoring modalities and opportunities designed to help K-12 educators to develop their competencies, especially in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM).
- Researchers, teacher trainers, school administrators, teachers, pedagogical advisors, and consultants from Asia and around the globe are invited to join us and share knowledge and experiences with our developing community. We also hope the conference might be the occasion to promote and initiate international cooperation among participants in relation to mentoring educators.
- It is a free admission conference and you can find the conference agenda from the following link: www.tiny.cc/cicme2021program
Link to other Website
Ministries of Royal Government of Cambodia
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS)
- Ministry of Health (MoH)
- Ministry of Economy and Finance (MoEF)
- Ministry of Interior (MoI)
6Higher Education Institutions