Jobs with KAPE
Senior Education Quality Officer
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education, a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks a qualified Cambodian national as the Senior Educational Quality Officer, for implementing project activities 25 primary schools and 1 pre- school in Kampong Cham, Ratanakiri, Siem Reap, Tbaung Khmum and Kratie provinces, that fund supported by Kinchan-Stiftung, called Happy Cambodian Children (HCC) project.
- Provide technical support to schools as it relates to the planning and implementation of technical interventions such as:
- Facilitate with DTMT and cluster director to conduct Thursday technical meeting
- Provide capacity building support to School Support Committees and commune council around the development of their School Annual Activity Plan.
- Provide capacity building school stakeholders to Child friendly school
- Collaborate with reading coordinator to organize early grade reading activities
- Assist with monitoring and evaluation efforts focused on improved quality and management
- Monitor and oversee the operation of all activities pertaining to school development using both formal and informal assessment instruments.
- Oversee in monitoring activities in schools with training and coaching support
- Assist in conducting surveys relating to the identification and establishment of a baseline and indicator update
- Work and collaborate with Krousar Yoeung to promote project activities linking pre-school to primary school.
- Report project activities to the program manager and the technical advisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Education
- 2-3 years’ experience of working at management level
- Experience of working within the national education system
- Ability to relate well to Government counterparts
- Supportive with good mentoring skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Previous experience in CFS interventions in primary schools
- Strong ability in Microsoft office packages such as Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate in English is an advantage
- Have experience as a District Training and Monitoring Team (DTMT) is an advantage
Interested candidates should submit their CV (maximum 3 pages), including three (3) references to the email contact. The full TOR for the position is available on request.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Hiring decisions will be made without prejudice to gender. KAPE is committed to child protection. We reserve the right to terminate employment of staff should background checks reveal that children may be at risk. All staffs are expected to commit to child protection.
Interested candidates should submit their CV (maximum 3 pages) and three (3) references, no later than Monday, 11st December 2019 at 5:00 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview at the KAPE Office in Kampong Cham.
Attention: KAPE Main Office: Provincial Teacher Training College, Kampong Cham Town, Kampong Cham Province or email Mr. Chuon Saran HR\Admin Manager, Email: email@example.com and CC: Mr. Oeurn Bora Project Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should be the title of the position you are applying for. Tel: 012 752 553, 095 401231.