Jobs with KAPE
Project Finance/Admin Officer
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education, a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks a qualified Cambodian national to fill position of Project Finance/Admin Officer based in Kratie Province for a project called Easy2Learn (E2L) that will intensively increase educational quality and access in 9 primary schools in Sambo district, Kratie Province. This is a project that will as part of a continued partnership with Child Fund Cambodia. The project will be implemented in closely cooperation with the District Office of Education, Youth, & Sport of Sambo district and Provincial Office of Education, Youth, & Sport of Kratie. This project will be implemented 34 months starting 01 February 2022 to 30 November 2024.
- Record advance, settle advance, transfer fund, expenditure and other transactions in Quickbook system
- To ensure that all document review are proper corrected
- Post all transactions in Quickbooks
- Cut/follow outstanding advance of staffs by each donor by month and keep the documents of outstanding advance in folder
- Remind KAPE staff about the outstanding advance that they are late to liquidate
- Control all payments that program and administrative departments submitted to KAPE
- Oversee cash on hand and cash in bank, manage bank transactions including cash deposit and withdrawal.
- Add customer and vendor in Quickbooks system
- Adjust transaction as necessary and with proper authorization
- Print ledger Account, Trial Balance and Balance sheet of each donors
- Prepare profit and loss accounts statement of all donors in Kape.
- Export data from Quickbooks to Excel
- Back up and restore data of Quickbooks each week in CD and computer
- Review/Prepare time sheet of office staff
- Create class list of new donors in Quickbooks system
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare quarterly report
- Memorized report and voucher
- Good communication with all departments in Kape, Partners and ministry
- Work closely with program, admin, community, LSS and Clusters
- Good attitude with all staff in KAPE, community, LSS and cluster
- Make monthly work plan to Senior Finance Officer at the beginning of the month
- Perform other tasks as might be determined by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administrative in the major Accounting and Finance or Relevant Degree level Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Finance position
- Knowledge of financial systems and implementing internal controls
- Confident/proficient in the use of QuickBooks - with advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience working in NGO is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in English is an advantage
- Flexibility and team work orientated.
- Women are strongly encouragement
Starting salaries range from $550-$650/month but are negotiable and will depend on experience levels and previous salary history. Applications must be submitted on or before 22 April 2022 at 5:00PM. Certificates need not be provided at this time. Candidates sending Cover letter and CVs to 3 pages and three-person (3) references. Please ensure that acronyms are spelled out. Interested applicants may submit cover letter and CV to: Mr. Chuon Saran, HR/Admin Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CC: Mr. Bo Sambath, Finance Director (email@example.com) KAPE Main Office in Kampong Cham Province. Tel: 012 752 553, 096 464 7777.
6Higher Education Institutions